Learn about the ongoing environmental and sustainable solutions from existing examples and get in touch with actual change-makers. Become a part of a global change by learning from those who work on solving global problems locally!
Featuring group workshops, allowing you to engage in the sustainable development practices yourself, while meeting like-minded people!
Practical Sustainable Solutions
During this cource you will learn in detail about the following:
- Converting clouds to potable water (“Dar Si Hmad” from Morocco);
- Urban environmental initiatives (with the President of the Ecolibri Association Ms. Maha Baalbaki, Senegal);
- Practical environmental action in developing country context (with Mr. Madiou Du Barry, Guinea));
- Permaculture and sustainable farming (examples from Sahara and Benin);
- Affordable illumination for vulnerable communities (with “Liter of Light”, Philippines);
- Global reforestation and eco-system recovery (with “Oceanium”, Senegal);
- Soil revitalization in the desertification context (with Dr.Bahrhoum Kharbouch, Morocco);
- Various levels of recycling initiatives and zero-waste economies;
- The study of biogas potential and replication opportunities (with Dr. Lamine Ndiaye, Senegal);
- Workshop: Group project.